- Leading Aged Care Provider
- Salary sacrifice options that increase your take home pay
- Five weeks annual leave
Churches of Christ in Queensland, Residential Aged Care, Kenmore Campus
Imagine a job where everything you did made a difference.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic clinical governance professional to lead our clinical governance team. You will be based at our Kenmore Campus and provide hands-on support to our aged care footprint across Qld and Victoria . Reporting directly to the Executive Director Services you are responsible for leading and developing clinical governance standards and initiatives across our Seniors and Supported Living Services.
The changing face of Aged Care requires you to develop innovative service delivery methods while preparing our services for these changes. Inspiring our clinicians and care staff to enrich the lives of our consumers within the new Single Quality Framework is a vital part of this role. You will also be working alongside the leadership team to stay abreast of findings and outcomes of the Royal Commission into Aged Care.
Rest assured this role will never be boring and it is so much more than monitoring and reporting on compliance.
To be successful you will be a change agent and an engaging leader who is prepared to roll up the sleeves and drive positive performance improvement initiatives.
Along with passion, purpose and a sense of humour you will also demonstrate the following:
- Post graduate tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Health Management or related
- Current unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a quality position in a senior role in aged care
- Experience with coaching & mentoring team members.
- Knowledge of aged care legislation, accreditation standards and implementation of clinical governance in a large organisation
- Proven experience with quality & clinical monitoring and reporting
- Strong ability to analyse data and report on trends
- Excellent written and technology skills including high standard of policy and documentation writing
- Current open drivers licence with the ability to travel as required.
Importantly, you will be someone who closely aligns with our organisational values of: modelling unconditional love; behaving with integrity; and being good stewards.
Who we are
We offer over 200 services in more than 100 communities, positively impacting around 45,000 lives each year. Our care services range from children, youth and family services, early intervention and protection, affordable housing, and seniors and support living, making us one of Australia's largest, most diverse not-for-profit organisations.
In particular, we operate 30 residential aged care services that include specialties such as dementia, palliative and respite care.
Imagine working for us
Our values encourage us to be accepting of differences and embrace all. Our size and variety offers you real choice and opportunities to grow your career. You'll also find we offer a family friendly work culture.
Remuneration packages come complete with salary-packaging benefits that can increase your take-home pay along with a generous five weeks of annual leave and the ability to purchase more ( for eligible employees) . To ensure your career can grow, we are constantly exploring innovative training and development programs. Most importantly, you will help us to positively impact the lives of thousands of vulnerable Australians. Just imagine that.
If what you have read so far leaves you wanting to know more call Lorrae Carr, Recruitment and Retention Manager on 33631704.
We actively encourage and invite applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Applications close: We will be assessing applications as they are received.