- Relocation allowance on offer
- Five weeks annual leave with the ability to purchase more
- Salary packaging benefits that greatly increase take-home pay
Churches of Christ in Queensland, Children, Youth and Families, Cunnamulla
Permanent, full-time opportunity
About the role
Our Kindergarten and Early Childhood Centre in Cunnamulla is the only early childhood service in the local area and provides education and care for children aged 0-4. In this rewarding role you will be responsible for nurturing the children's wellbeing, learning and development and supporting the delivery of an approved learning framework. Each day will be distinct but in essence will include:
- Planning, delivering and evaluating an education program in line with Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and adhering to approved frameworks;
- Supporting children's participation in the education program ensuring that it promotes children's agency, choices and influence;
- Ensuring planning and delivery tools and materials are up-to-date and accessible;
- Assisting in the enrolment process and fee payments of children and ensuring records are current.
Go to Cunnamulla for the long term or the short term (we can tailor the opportunity) and experience true outback Australia!
Relocation assistance to will be provided and rental assistance will be provided.
You are a passionate about improving the learning outcomes of young children and bring that energy to work each day. With a nurturing disposition, you are highly approachable and capable of fostering positive relationships.
Excellent communication skills are part of your expansive repertoire enabling you to comfortably liaise with a range of internal and external shareholders. You have comprehensive knowledge of legislative requirements and effortlessly promote a culture of compliance.
To be suitable for this position, your qualifications for the role will consist of:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) and a current teacher's registration;
- Demonstrated understanding of the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification.
Importantly, you will be someone who closely aligns with our organisational values of: modelling unconditional love; behaving with integrity; and being good stewards.
Who we are
We offer over 200 services in more than 100 communities, positively impacting around 45,000 lives each year. Our care services range from children, youth and family services, early intervention and protection, affordable housing, and seniors and support living, making us one of Australia's largest, most diverse not-for-profit organisations.
We operate 17 services for children aged from 0 to 16 years. All have been developed with a focus on community needs including family day care, in-home care, approved kindergartens, occasional and vacation care. Each service offers flexible support options.
Imagine working for us
Our values encourage us to be accepting of differences and embrace all. Our size and variety offers you real choice and opportunities to grow your career. You'll also find we offer a family friendly work culture.
Remuneration packages come complete with salary-packaging benefits that can increase your take-home pay along with a generous five weeks of annual leave and the ability to purchase more (for eligible employees). To ensure your career can grow, we are constantly exploring innovative training and development programs. Most importantly, you will help us to positively impact the lives of thousands of vulnerable Australians. Just imagine that.
To apply for this position please click the Apply button. For further information, please contact Rachel Robinson 0448 897 910.
We actively encourage and invite applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.
Applications close: Applications will be assessed as they are receivedKindergarten Teacher (CYF_ECS).pdf